Something went wrong We couldn't link your bank. Try again later.

InaamHaque
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this error whenever I choose a bank to link to my paypal account.  This happens with every bank.

Something went wrong

We couldn't link your bank. Try again later.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? It's been three day, and I have "Tried again later" many times.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@InaamHaque 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SadiesDad
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to fix this for my account by allowing third party cookies. It looks as if the connection PayPal makes to a user's bank needs the bank site's cookies to complete the setup. I got this error for every single bank I tried with the 3PC blocked, but was I unblocked them the setup worked. (And then I went back to blocking 3PC.)

Login to Me Too

bohora12
Contributor
Contributor
**For anyone who still has this problem** try deleting your bank and linking it again. I found out that for whatever reason paypal unconfirmed my bank and wouldn't let me reconfirm it. when you link your bank it automatically confirms it. when you relink the account it should be confirmed! this worked for me after trying for days and not getting any response from any support team.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.