Problem linking my card

Peggy00
Contributor
Contributor

I made my first ever account recently and i tried linking my card but it just wouldn't allow me so then while exploring the app as its my first time using it I see you can make a PayPal me link . I made mine but noticed that i was a letter off and it bothered me at this time I had already pressed the button...I searched if there was a way to change it but it said that once a link is made it can't be changed so I deleted my account in hopes to make a new one. When I make the new one it still does not accept my card now saying its linked to another account and that i would have to remove the card from that account . So I'm confused because at first it refused to link my card and now it's saying its linked to another account. The way I did my first account is the exact same as I did the last from everything even passwords an all...and still can't link my card. Please help on what to do I was really hoping on using this app or is this endgame?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.