Paypal took part of my money and nobody answer me

HRR2020
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to send 1500€ to my brother's PayPal account. During sending it was written:

You send: 1500 €, E_***** will receive:1500€

So I send the money. BUT, Paypal took some of the money and brother received: 1434 €

My brother did not know how much money have I send so he accepted that money. I told him the amount so he refunded the money to me and:

Paypal returned the money to me and also took 50$ more again from the balance of my brother! 

I again sent the money and again in my end the PayPal showed that: You send: 1500 €, E_***** will receive:1500€ but it was a lie. my brother received 1434€ and also 50$ from his balance is reduced.

In total 66€ + 34$ of our money is taken by PayPal and the account of my brother is limited!

I and my brother asked PayPal to refund the money and pays back the taken money.

But no answer:

1. I called PayPal Germany and also London: Both ask you several questions and takes about 5 min. from your time and at the end their automatic answering system says that because of COVID19 no operator is available!

Think about that: how irresponsible can a company be. They do not answer you!

2. Email: I wrote several emails: all  are answered by BOTs and they pretend that these are answered by human by mentioning the name of a person at the end as email signature.

Isn't such behavior like a honest company?

Our money is gone and lots of time....

WHAT SHALL WE DO?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

smogo96
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, any luck with this issue?

Login to Me Too

HRR2020
Contributor
Contributor
No and i am very angry. Wanted to spend more money to send the case to the court in Germany. Just following the advices of my lawyer. First is to try all possible ways of contacts. I intend to inform others that experienced same problem.
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Hi. I did try to explain to you but since I am not PayPal employee I cannot explain the way that would help you and as I mentioned you would need to wait until PayPal lines are open. PayPal doesn’t take money for nothing and since I do not see any of your transaction I cannot comment why your brother have been charged $50. You have posted two separate issues to the one I responded that even if your brother wanted € he will not receive € if his account is in $. Money would be exchange automatically and his balance will reflect $. All the money reductions are because of currency exchange and fund transfer fees. The other issue you had was with $50 which I did not comment on as I do not know what this charge was taken for as I do not see his transaction but PayPal must have had reason for it and you would need for PayPal to come back to you. I am not sure why do you want to take PayPal to German court as you got your money but you have encountered extra charges you do not agree with.
Login to Me Too

HRR2020
Contributor
Contributor

1. I am not sure that you are not one of the PayPal employees as you spend lot of time to give wrong information to the poor people that have their monies in hand of PayPal. 

2. When someone transfer money to other currency than the account, PayPal ask if you want to convert or add new currency to your account

3. PayPal is stolen 66€ of the transferred money. Plus 50$ a refund payment. and unfortunately in that time I transferred the money again to my brother. and PayPal is  limited his account (another type of fraud) and they do not let him to transfer this reduced money.

4. We can take PayPal to the court according to my lawyer in Germany. The claim is not only the stolen money but also Online Fraud. This will have a large financial punishment for them according to the Germany's law.

5. As soon as we open the case, I will create a  compaign  and ask all people with similar problem who do not have money to sue PayPal to join the case.

6. We have screenshots of the PayPal pages, recorded voice of automatic answering machines in Germany and London and their email replies which are all done by Bots with human signature.

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I am sorry if my answers came across to you as wrong or unhelpful but I was just trying to help you to look into your own transactions first since you couldn’t get through to Paypal phone lines. In most cases people find answers within their initial transaction. I mostly share my own experience with PayPal and do not aim to give anything more than advice.
Login to Me Too

HRR2020
Contributor
Contributor

1. I am not sure that you are not one of the PayPal employees as you spend lot of time to give wrong information to the poor people that have their monies in hand of PayPal. 

2. When someone transfer money to other currency than the account, PayPal ask if you want to convert or add new currency to your account

3. PayPal is stolen 66€ of the transferred money. Plus 50$ a refund payment. and unfortunately in that time I transferred the money again to my brother. and PayPal is  limited his account (another type of fraud) and they do not let him to transfer this reduced money.

4. We can take PayPal to the court according to my lawyer in Germany. The claim is not only the stolen money but also Online Fraud. This will have a large financial punishment for them according to the Germany's law.

5. As soon as we open the case, I will create a  compaign  and ask all people with similar problem who do not have money to sue PayPal to join the case.

6. We have screenshots of the PayPal pages, recorded voice of automatic answering machines in Germany and London and their email replies which are all done by Bots with human signature.

Login to Me Too

HRR2020
Contributor
Contributor

1. I am not sure that you are not one of the PayPal employees as you spend lot of time to give wrong information to the poor people that have their monies in hand of PayPal. 

3. PayPal is stolen 66€ of the transferred money. Plus 50$ a refund payment. and unfortunately in that time I transferred the money again to my brother. and PayPal is  limited his account (another type of fraud) and they do not let him to transfer this reduced money.

4. We can take PayPal to the court according to my lawyer in Germany. The claim is not only the stolen money but also Online Fraud. This will have a large financial punishment for them according to the Germany's law.

6. We have screenshots of the PayPal pages, recorded voice of automatic answering machines in Germany and London and their email replies which are all done by Bots with human signature.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.