Paypal not verifying my bank account!

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a week since I entered my bank info and untill now it's still on checking...

I also tried to email paypal 4 times on different days and untill now no respond.

Am I missing something? or paypal don't need new members or what?!

Please help!

My location is Indonesia

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
Uh there isn't any button showing I can confirm it. Only shows me last 4 digit of the bank number and the rest is censored, picture of a bank sketch on gray and white, and checking and remove bank button...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

It sounds like a representative will need to take a look at the confirmation status of the bank account by looking at the settings. I regret that we can't provide that kind of account-specific assistance via the forum. Please contact customer service so the next step in troubleshooting can be carried out. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so I need to call them right? Is there the toll-free number, I mean the free charge or whatever that is and what time can I call them? Please specify the time zone you will refer to
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

To find the number for your region, please log in to your PayPal account and click Help & Contact at the bottom of the page. Then click Contact Us once you're in the Help Center. Then you can choose to Call us. The number listed may not be toll free, but the times listed will have the time zones specified. If the cost to call is prohibitive, you can reach through Twitter or Facebook, as linked in my first reply.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for the help, I will try to contact them this week!
Login to Me Too

FlutistAnt
Contributor
Contributor
What bank account do you have ? Because for now, PayPal can only confirming (debit) card from BTPN. Other bank card will stay on "checking" status.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.