Paypal Mastercard Works for Uber but not In Store or ATM?

Kamichaotica
New Community Member
I purchased a reloadable paypal debit mastercard from a local 7/11 in texas, USA. I recieved a payment from a friend and i wanted to withdraw my funds. It kept saying "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS" although there was over $55.00 USD on the card, I was withdrawing $45.00 usd and the atm fee was $2.95 usd. Therefore i should have had a buffer of $7.05 usd on the card after my transaction even if there is a minimum amount required to keep on the card at all times. But there's not as far as i understand. Any way. I tried then to use it at the store's cash register swiping my card. Declined. But put the card in to my uber payment methods? It works. I'm losing my **bleep** over this because i got the damn card so i can USE MY PAYPAL MONEY in real life. I dont shop online hardly ever. I am literally just ripping my hair out over this because i recieve alot of my money via paypal and its a good thing i use uber alot or I'd be REALLY **bleep** that i couldn't access my account for anything!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.