PayPal withdrawal

hedamc
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a withdrawal from my PayPal account for the first time after selling an item on eBay and have had the worst experience ever! I was advised I would get my funds within minutes yet two weeks later, several phone calls and an immense amount of emails and I still do not have my money into my bank account. No one in customer services seems to want to find out where my money has gone, neither have they even clarified what account details they have sent it to! Can anyone help me in any way as to get my money from this appalling payment service.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hedamc 

Difficult to advise when you haven't given any actual information.

Were the funds pending in your paypal balance?

Or was it a pending withdrawal?

Is it still pending or completed?

Did you withdraw to a bank account or were you trying to withdraw to a debit card?

Have you verified bank account / cards with the 4 digit code?

Were the funds in sterling?

Does your bank account name exactly match the name on your paypal account? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hedamc
Contributor
Contributor
The funds were not pending! Nor were they being held! The debit card was verified however, I couldn’t verify my bank account, it got an email to advise the account was verified?! I find this weird as they set up a direct debit on my account! The funds were in sterling and yes the details on my bank and PayPal account do match. They are Continually protesting the money has gone to my account yet I have paper work to confirm it hasn’t! They are not confirming the sort code and account number the money went to. I have been dealing with this of three weeks, I have also made a formal complaint yet no one has even provided a solution to my problem?! I have threatened going to solicitors and the media, to which the BBC Martin Lewis are now investigating and are possibly taking this on national tv.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.