Pay pal games that pay

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
Hi does anyone know how to get the money out of pay pal for the app games? I have over $160.00 and every time go to cash out it either says not enough money or it doesn't do anything. Do I have to do something to combine PayPal and the game apps? Thanks Laura
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Daisy123456
New Community Member
I am trying figure out how I can get payed for the games I do it a0king for import stuff so I just wanting how do I get payed for the games I've done
Login to Me Too

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been playing these games since March! They lie! I don’t know how PayPal can pay out when these games don’t have your account info’ plus when I try to cash out on PayPal it’s telling me I have the wrong Password! These games are bogus! I’m actually thinking about writing the BBB ABOUT THIS! Then they make it look like you win hundreds of dollars! Not true! And I also noticed when you get close to the $150.00 or whatever the money doesn’t add up on the GANE! Plus I’ve e mailed all the games I’m playing and they all com back (no such e mail address! Something is really messed up and illegal! I Called PayPal and they said they know nothing about these games! I won over $700.00 in amazon gift cards and never received those eithe. When I hit redeem it goes to a game app LUCKY DICE! It’s all illegal
Login to Me Too

cj101
New Community Member

The game Salitaire All owes  $200.00 and won't pay me through my pay pal account even though it list pay pal, does pay pal sponsor these games

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.