My transferred money didn't reach my bank

Sheltered_Hobo
Contributor
Contributor

I requested to have a total of 4k Php. transferred from my Paypal to my BPI account, it's been almost a month and I still haven't received my money; I checked in personally with my bank to see if they have any notifications where my money went but they didn't see any money being transferred either, I also tried emailing and contacting Paypal directly but I keep getting bots, Is there a way to get actual customer service? I am relatively new to Paypal and I really hope I could get my money back 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sheltered_Hobo 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sheltered_Hobo 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

njanceelle
Contributor
Contributor
They’re very unresponsive. I have the same problem and no action was made from paypal’s side
Login to Me Too

Mrspomales
Contributor
Contributor
Mine either. Says completed, but my bank has no knowledge of it, they don't see anything pending. I did an instant transfer last night. Woke up this morning to an email saying it's been completed on PayPal's end. Well, I still haven't gotten it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

tsogo
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem right now. Did you ever get it fixed and how
Login to Me Too

Magda36
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I used the instant transfer to my debit card yesterday but no money in my account until now.
Login to Me Too

Jbuado
New Community Member
Same issue..did you get your money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.