Money pending in activity

currasilla
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold an item through paypal. Buyer request states still pending with transaction amount credited in activity.

Item was shipped this morning with tracking number but my account is still not credited.

Can someone tell me have i been scammed?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@currasilla 

A bit more info would help.

Are the funds showing in your paypal balance but pending or on hold OR not showing at all.

Can you give a gist of the content of any paypal emails you had to see if they were scams or not.

If the buyer says its pending then double check the email address they sent the payment to and make sure there were no spelling errors and its the correct one linked and verified to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

currasilla
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kerrnowlass,

In activity it shows money with the plus sign in green but nothing in balance account or in wallet.  I did receive an email from PayPay to confirm payment received.  I needed to send tracking to Paypal when Item sent & money would be transferred over but nothing yet.

This is my fist time selling anything, I usually only ever purchase through PayPal.

My fear is that the the buyer will retract the funds once item is sent.

Hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.