Major Issues With Linking A Bank Account

KapnKai
Contributor
Contributor
After putting in an absolutely ridiculous amount of effort to try and resolve my issues with the PayPal site, and receiving absoloutely no help from PayPal itself, I'm here to see if anyone has any relevant information on how I can link my US bank account to my Taiwanese based PayPal account. I have tried to enter my account information on the link a bank account page, and despite putting in all the needed information (bank routing/ transit number and account number) the only thing it says is "sorry, we can't link your bank account right now. " No further information is provided, the customer service line in Taiwan is shut down and not receiving calls, and there is no way to get in contact with anyone in the company whatsoever. If anyone has any help the could possibly provide, I would be immensely greatful.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

spyguy1313
Contributor
Contributor

If you're smart, you would be it. Believe me your info will be in Russian hands two minutes after you enter it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.