Linking Bank Account - Kazakhstan

Zagir
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community. I can't link my Paypal account to my bank. My bank doesn't have a bank code so I'm not sure how to link this. Also my account number(IBAN) longer than 3-17 characters. It's 20 digit number:  <Removed>.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zagir 

I was under the impression you could withdraw funds to any already linked card on a limited account so have you never had a card added?

If not then yes you can't start adding cards at this stage so your best bet is to contact customer services and ask them how to resolve this as you are entitled to your funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zagir 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zagir
Contributor
Contributor
Ok got it. But the problem is that my account is limited in rights. After 180 days I was allowed to withdraw money from my paypal account. However, withdrawal fails because the bank of our country is not suitable for withdrawing money. What should I do now? Leave money as a gift to paypal?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zagir 

So you didn't bother to click the link i provided to see what your withdrawal options were then???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zagir
Contributor
Contributor
Opened, looked. The problem is that the account is limited and can no longer be used. Can't attach the debit card, as well as remove it. You can withdraw only through the bank U.S. Hence the question. Can paypal transfer money to another working account for payment in the online store.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zagir 

I was under the impression you could withdraw funds to any already linked card on a limited account so have you never had a card added?

If not then yes you can't start adding cards at this stage so your best bet is to contact customer services and ask them how to resolve this as you are entitled to your funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

VeraAdu
New Community Member
I can’t link my bank to my account cause PayPal deposited some amount in my account in which I didn’t know so hw will I restore it back so I can add my bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.