Instant transfers to my bank account

junkmanstl
Contributor
Contributor

I've entered in my banking information for my bank account to be linked for an instant transfer.  Paypal then asks for permission to deposit small amounts onto my bank account. When I authorize this small deposit for bank verification, I get a response that says, "Your request cannot be processed at this time."  I've tried to link my bank account for an instant transfer several times today, but I still get the same response.  I need to get access to my funds and this is frustrating.  Any suggestions? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @junkmanstl,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to confirm your bank. Is the bank registered to your name and address exactly the way that they appear on your PayPal account? Small discrepancies may cause difficulty.

If the information matches exactly but the problem persists, please contact customer service for troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.