I can’t transfer my money from PayPal to my td bank

Kailaarvelox
New Community Member

I have a question I’m trying to transfer money from my PayPal to my td bank and it keeps saying error we can’t do this transaction but it been going on for days

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ckelley
Contributor
Contributor
Me either I have had nothing but problems with PayPal for ever they are the worst and you can’t get anyone on the phone. As soon as my transfer clears I am closing my acount and I’ll never use this service again. They worst
Login to Me Too

capowell70
New Community Member

What a horrible company... They hold your money for 21 days then when they release it, its super difficult to send the funds to your bank account... If you ask me this is a scam and should be shut down by the authorities. They don't pay you interest on your money but make it vary hard for you to access it. They have had my money now for almost two months and I don't know what to do.... Shame on you PayPal!!! And trying to call them is a waste of time!!!

WHO CAN HELP??? I need my money!!!

Login to Me Too

qkarlaah18
Contributor
Contributor
Ever receive your money what did you do this is going to go I've been waiting over a month for my money now $1,500 I've literally lost my house last month because that was my rent money they still don't care and still won't help me not like they're even helping me they stole my money technically till I receive it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kailaarvelox 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account or debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?
Is any debit cards billing address the same as your paypal account address?
Have you tried another browser / cleared your history/cache?
Have you tried withdrawing to the app?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.