I can not send the money from my PayPal account

huyenlinhlam
Contributor
Contributor

I can not send the money from my personal account to another account though I still have money in my PayPal account. I did ask my friend and he could send from his to my account before but I can not. Can anyone explain for me why? I try to pay by using from paying invoice he sent but it did not work either. I tried to contact to PayPal services to have proper answer but all the time I only receive the following automatic answer though I replied 9 times. PayPal is really suck with helping people.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@huyenlinhlam 

You can use funds in your paypal balance as long as they are in the correct currency and not pending.

But for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk and at some point anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account before you can continue using that balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@huyenlinhlam 

Have you added USD as a receiving currency on your other account?

Have you marked USD as the 'primary currency' on the sender account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

huyenlinhlam
Contributor
Contributor

I did change the payment method to USD currency and I did try to pay in USD but it did not work. I still receive the message that there were issue with my PayPal account and I should contact PayPal so they could help me. However I did send many messages through contact customer service but I always received the automatic FAQs from PayPal. It was ten times now. 

Login to Me Too

huyenlinhlam
Contributor
Contributor

I did try to pay by paying from the invoice in USD like my PayPal currency in USD but it did not work and here is the below message when I clicked pay button.
We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@huyenlinhlam 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.