Help! Paypal took more than 2000€ from my bank account.

Dennis313
New Community Member

Hi, Paypal took 2007,65€ from my bank account and I don't know why.

It has probably to do with me transfering 2000€ to Etoro via Paypal on 19th march.

But I already payed for that. I had 1400€ on my Paypal account and 600€ on my prepaid credit card. The transaction failed because my credit card was not approved, so Paypal took my 1400€ and set my paypal account to -603,45€. Annoying but I transfered 603,45€ to my PayPal account to even it out and now all should've been fine.

Then suddenly three days ago PayPal charged my personal account for 2007,65€ and also set my Paypal account to -3,49€ without any reasoning for the numbers. Wtf, that was almost my entire loan for a month, I need the money soon to pay rent and so far customer support has been unhelpful since they seemingly neither have a clue nor are they authorized to do anything helpful. Are there no real persons who can *do* something that I can contact?

How can I get my money back as soon as possible? I am really stressed and anxious because of this and will definitely close my PayPal account after this awful expierence.

How can I get my money back afap.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.