Declined attempt to withdraw money

Kristenicole
New Community Member
I've attempted to link every bank account and debit card I have in my name just to be able to withdraw my paypal balance. But I'm just getting hit with fees every time they decide to decline the transaction. Im so angry I authorised the linking of paypal to my bank accounts for the purpose of receiving money. First I linked my debit cards, which in the process I was charged $2 each in fees. After the first attempt and unable to withdraw, I tried to link my bank account that isn't associated with the debit card that was declined. Because I accidentally removed the account before I was able to verify it and exhausted my last avenue when I'd choose the wrong selection with the 'account type' on my last remaining pending linked bank account which was also obviously declined. It was a cheque account, that I thought was savings. After all that I was still unable to withdraw money I can't even attempt to link them again because paypal has disabled them and removed them from my paypal 'wallet' They've taken $14 from me in 2 days from declined attempts to withdraw the money in my paypal account. Wow
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.