DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENTS FROM TICKPICK LLC IN 2019 TOTALLING OVER $1500 USD. NO VERIFICATION NEEDED. NO QUESTIONS FROM PAYPAL.

A YEAR LATER, I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PAYPAL FOR OVER $1500 USD. I STARTED AN ONLINE STORE AND HAVEN'T DONE THAT MUCH IN SALES. EVEN AMAZON HAS REVIEWED MY ACCOUNT, AND LIFTED LIMITATIONS. MY ACCOUNT AT PAYPAL HAS BEEN RANDOMLY LIMITED AFTER BEING TOLD THE ACCOUNT WAS IN GOOD STANDING. I CANNOT PAY BILLS, I CANNOT PURCHASE INVENTORY, I CANNOT DO ANYTHING. PAYPAL HAS ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION BUT REFUSES TO ANSWER CUSTOMER SUPPORT EMAILS. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IS CLOSED.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND PAYPAL FOR ECOMMERCE BUSINESS I.E SHOPIFY.  THIS COMPANY DOES NOTHING TO SECURE ITS CUSTOMER BASE AND ONLY CARES ABOUT ITS SHAREHOLDER. THIS IS PREJUDICE TO THE BEST. FRAUDULENT AT THE WORST. DON'T GO AROUND THINKING YOU MAKE THE RULES ABOUT SELLING ONLINE FOR ONE TYPE OF BUSINESS, AND TURN A BLIND EYE TO ANOTHER. WHAT A JOKE

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BbnenElectronic
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I would recommend to visit the help page. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us At the bottom of your page, Click the “Message us” button and you will be greeted by an automated bot. To speak to a human type in something in the line of “I need to speak to an agent”. Due to the Covid-19 crisis it may take sometime to get a response but you can come back at anytime and you will be reconnected to an agent. Hope I’ve helped.
Login to Me Too

Xgregmack94
Contributor
Contributor
Lies you guys won't help with anything, they scammed me too bud refunded 90$ to a scammer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.