Cryptocurrency referral program

Ktkat420
Contributor
Contributor

So PayPal is offering a referral program for cryptocurrency. If you refer someone and they buy $5 worth of cryptocurrency for the first time through PayPal you each get $10. So I had my friend send me a link, I clicked the link bought the $5 worth of cryptocurrency for the first time and we have not received our $10 Rewards. I don't know who to contact or how to report that we haven't received our reward. I did everything I was supposed to do yet I still have not received the reward and neither has he. Does anyone know anything about this? Does it take a long time? It said it would typically take 24 hours but it could take up to 2 weeks and it's been 7 days. I guess I could wait another week but I just wanted to know if anybody else had any issues with this or had even participated in this referral program.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lilwertkorn
Contributor
Contributor
I have bought the crypto and also invited people to buy crypto. It takes about two weeks for the bonus to apply.
Login to Me Too

Momobybb4
Contributor
Contributor

I hadnt bought cryptocurrency on PayPal yet so my boyfriend sent me the link and i bought the $5 of BTC.  You have to buy at least $5 (not including fees at one time of the same crypto) and hold onto it in your crypto account for 1 week.  On the 8th day, i sold my BTC and immediately the next morning, both my boyfriend and i had both received the $10 bonus in our PayPal accounts no problem.  I then sent my sister and high school friend the link.  My sister purchased her $5 on June 13, and my friend on June 15th.  They both still have their crypto in their accounts.  However, it has been over 1 week for both referrals and none of us 3 have received our $10 bonuses.  Only difference i can see between these and my previous one is that i actually sold my $5 worth of BTC after 1 week.  Does this make a difference and does the crypto need to be sold in order for the bonus to kick in?  Thanks for any help anyone has to offer.  Hope yall have a wonderful day!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.