Confirming bank account

JessicaJackson7
Contributor
Contributor
So I have been trying to confirm by bank account for 23 days! Yeah I know insane!! Anyways, I was having issues with PayPal saying my phone number didn’t match my name. Fixed that issue. Moving on to my current problem. I added my bank account and waited the 3 business days for the two small deposits to show up in my account. Never showed. So I removed my bank and added again to see if maybe they just didn’t go through. Now I am getting a error message saying I have reached/exceeded the maximum tries! I’ve been going back and forth with the Help Message Center for almost a month and haven’t gotten much help. Does anyone have a solution? I was put on a waiting list for customer service to call 9 days ago and still have not received a Call! So calling is not an option
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Andy5554
New Community Member
Having similar problem but have sent msg after msg and each one comes back so vague and scripted. And each time I get more confused as they obviously don't read the msg thread only the last msg you send, I have asked and asked for someone to ring me but they say they can't due to covid and safety ECT but I've never once even been able to have a conversation with anyone on msg it always a different person. And has taken up to 12 hours to reply to my msg ,. I think it's discussing to think they are taking in millions of dollars a day and would be DBL now due to the online spending from the virus restrictions. That they can't service the customers and it may be hard in some place but there are many place in the world that don't have restrictions they could set up temp offices to run out of during this time as we could be waiting for 12 months to get problems solved at the current rate ,. I feel your frustrations Jesica I am getting so angry i have got $2500. That I can't access I'm am not happy at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.