Card won’t link. My card will link but then it’ll unlink and I’ll have to put it in again.

PB-Kim696969
New Community Member

My card won’t link, well it will but a couple of hours/a day it’ll unlink. Idk why please someone help. I wanna be able to link it and never have to link it again. I’ve tried the thing where you go to the wallet but after I add my card there’s not a thing saying keep, or save. Please help me. -Thanks, Kim

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PB-Kim696969,

I'm sorry to hear that the card link won't remain in place. Does the name and address match exactly on your records with the card issuer and your records on the PayPal system? If there is any discrepancy, that may cause an issue. It's also possible that the card issuer may be declining the card, causing PayPal to unlink it.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.