Cant linked bank account

Ran0019
Contributor
Contributor

DEAR THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY!!!

I have a problem actually paypal give me 4 problem
1. Last time i got hacked my money get sended to someone idk i did reported but case was close cause there's nothing the can do i didnt get my money back
2. I got locked from my paypal account cause of my 2key factory system didn't send any sms code they had to disable it =-=
3. 2 weeks ago i withdraw 1 payment on saturday 24 oct and withdraw another one at 27 oct it didnt went through my bank i had to contacted them and it took them 3 days to reply they did said i have to wait atleast 7 days if it didnt goes through and thank god it come back to my acc

SOOOO!!! now i have a problem when the money in my acc i want to withdraw them this time full! but my bank that i linked to my paypal just gone sooo i tried to linked again but nooooooo when i tried paypal said "we're sorry. we're not able to process your request right now. please try again later." im so mad and frustated soooooo much does anyone have any solution ???

P.s. i cant linked my card if you asking that... i cant. cause my bank said if i want to link my card to paypal account my card needs 1$usd in my card.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.