Can't link my bank account

PascalFeijen
Contributor
Contributor

Long time ago I have requested to link my bank account to my paypal, when they transferred the 2x funds to my account to confirm it's my bank account.

Since I forgot that I had requested that its now more then a year ago and on my bank account I can only see transfers from less then a year ago so I can't fill in the amount anymore. Is there a way I can get this funds again to my bank account or any other way to fix this issue.

Kind regards,

Pascal

(Sorry for my bad English I hope you understand)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PascalFeijen 

You have 2 options...

1. Remove it and add it again, bit of a risk as sometimes you have issues relinking it or

2. Contact customer services and ask them to link it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PascalFeijen
Contributor
Contributor
Kerno, I've tried the first option, but they don't transfer the amount again because they have already done it. (I understand why they don't send it again because people might then abuse it) Second option looks like the only option, though I am having a hard time finding contact details to contact PayPal support.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PascalFeijen 

Normally they do and will transfer the small amounts again as that is what the moderators advise on here and what others have done when they have removed bank accounts and then added it again to a different paypal account.

So when you added it did you go to your wallet to click to resend the code?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.