Automatic Withdraw Monthly - not working ??

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal .. This morning I received the message that my money was transferred from my PayPal to my bank. But now it's evening and I log into PayPal and see that they are still staying on Available Balance. I logged into E-Banking and saw that the money has not yet popped into my Bank Account !! Where is the problem, since 2014 I have been receiving automatic money every month without any problems, but today they have not yet been transferred, although the morning has come the message that money has been transferred.

Did any of you have this problem??

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor

Bosnia and Hercegovina, Europe

Login to Me Too

Mohitmishra
Contributor
Contributor
I am from india I'm facing same problem this month
Login to Me Too

Unrealze
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have the same problem in July 2020. Seems the issue is back. On May 1sr 2020 I hade no problem whatsoever, but today - a different story.

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
It's obviously a problem with out region, Balkan. Maybe some rules/regulations changed. Maybe even there will be no automatic transfers for our countries (BiH, Albania). And they probably don't even care about us so it's likely that we won't get an answer.
Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
I have read the regulations and it says that automatic transfer should happen in first 3 days of the month. So I'll wait till monday and then I'll just withdraw funds manually. Currency conversion rate is much worse that way but what can I do... 😞
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Now thiss message is arrived from PayPal  !

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal via Facebook. I can understand that you are not able to see the funds being reflected in your bank account. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to to you. I would like to inform you that all PayPal accounts are not same. They vary by country and need to follow regulations set by their country. PayPal accounts in certain countries have the ability to receive payments using PayPal, however, funds they receive will be held and cannot be sent for online payments or as gifts. The funds are automatically transferred at the beginning of each month to the funding source the account holder selects. However, we are working on it and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding. I really appreciate your patience. -Pran

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
So basically even they don't know. Great... 😕
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

So it looks like the problem lies with them, and they seem to be working on that problem!

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
Of course the problem is with them, our money is still on our paypal accounts. It's not like it was sent by them and it wasn't received by our banks.
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

They seem to be working on this problem .. Maybe by tomorrow they will fix it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.