Automatic Withdraw Monthly - not working ??

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal .. This morning I received the message that my money was transferred from my PayPal to my bank. But now it's evening and I log into PayPal and see that they are still staying on Available Balance. I logged into E-Banking and saw that the money has not yet popped into my Bank Account !! Where is the problem, since 2014 I have been receiving automatic money every month without any problems, but today they have not yet been transferred, although the morning has come the message that money has been transferred.

Did any of you have this problem??

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem except I haven't received a message. I did received mail last month, October 1st, that the money was transfered but I didn't have any funds available, so that was weird to me.
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Even this month they haven't transferred from PayPal to your bank?

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received it this month either, although this month money is in my available funds. Last month it was in pending balance. I have also received automatic transfers from paypal for 6 or 7 year straight, always on the 1st of and given month, except today. End tommorow is my birthday, to make things worst...
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

If there are Pending Balances they will not be transferred to your bank card, they will only be transferred if Available Balances.

But the problem today seems to be that of PayPal, that we both have the same problem!

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sure we have the same problem. It's just that I received a confirmation email last month when the money couldn't be transfered (and it wasn't) and You received it today. The only difference is that I didn't receive the mail today.
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

This message came to me today morning!

Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
I just think that something has gone wrong even earlier than today. Shame we don't have any info on what is going on. I even sent an email to PayPal, asking for explanation, but still haven't received an answer.
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

I even contacted them on FaceBook, but I still haven't received a response. Please let me know if you get any answers?

From which country are you ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.