Account access, bank links.

ROCKIEMO
New Community Member

I am a deaf person (83 years old), a Coloradoan and a valid LEGAL person.  Paypal refuses to communicate with me, believing I am some shady character.  They will not allow me to link my valid debit card or link into my valid bank account and will give NO explanation.  I can communicate via relay services who acts as go-between (responses in text to voice, I am DEAF), but they put me in a queue that's 4 HOURS LONG and I cannot keep that relay operator on standby that long!!!  I have funds in my trading account (Forex) that I wish to withdraw and that brokerage will allow withdrawal ONLY thru PayPal, but PayPal is denying me access to my funds and I am permanently blocked unless I can resolve my issues with PayPal, but they've set up so many blocks that I have no way of resolving my issues with PayPal.  I am on Social Security and the extra funds in my trading account would be Godsend, but NO!!!  I am deeply frustrated!!!  Can anybody help???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.