Your PayPal Transaction History

Pochama
Contributor
Contributor

Dear ,

We’ve noticed that you’ve had a higher than average rate of issues with your PayPal transactions. Such problems may include claims you have initiated with PayPal or through your financial institution or bank. We want you to be happy with your purchases, but we may find it necessary to suspend your PayPal account privileges if we continue to notice a high number of problems with your PayPal transactions. Pending further review, we may also suspend any outstanding and future buyer protection claims, and we reserve the right to deny these claims. We simply wanted to give you a chance to reassess your account activity for the future. You don’t need to take any action, and we don’t require a response to this message. You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center. After you log in to your PayPal account, click Tools, and then click Business Resource Center under "Grow your business." Thanks,

I've had 20+ PayPal transactions since December and only 3 of them resulted in a refund.

The first was because, even though i paid extra for premium shipping (DHL), the seller only bothered to give me the tracking number when the package was due to be returned, so the seller was gonna keep MY money and MY purchase. I stepped up!

The second one was because the seller forgot to issue the tracking, and it's been almost 45 days since the latest estimated delivery date, we solved this through eBay and he agreed to give me a full refund on the condition that if i ever received my order, i'd send him the money through PayPal.

The third one was a DOA bluetooth mouse from eBay, which i asked several times the buyer to instruct me on how to use it, even though the sheet that came with it was pretty clear that all u had to do was put some batteries in it and press the pair button, but it was broken, cause there was no light, no nothing. I stepped up!

There is fourth one pending with GearBest. So far, from the dozen things i've ordered from them, all of them  have arrived in time, save for a small purchase i did a couple months ago. Since i firmly believe the package never made it to my country (i've checked with the postal office several times), and because it was an insured order, i opened a case...

Apparently, this is too much for PayPal, who are now threatening me with suspending my account 'privileges'.

What privilege is that? You mean the right to seek help whenever i'm maliciously parted from i'm own money by an unscrupulous seller? That was the whole point of using PayPal instead of my own bank to begin with!

I may have to reconsider my options now, even though i understand the logic behind this is to prevent fraud, but there should be a per-case review instead of setting up bots to write us that kind of undeserved rubbish.

Since this section is called 'My Feedback for PayPal', i'd like to ask PayPal to be more considerate with their customers. Setting a cap like this makes me uneasy about making further purchases through PayPal, unless the purpose is to force its users to make as few as possible.

Regards.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mojohnson9
Contributor
Contributor

Mojohnson9
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction history
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.