Trouble using PayPal from the gitgo

DemianB
New Community Member

Now to be fair, I don't know if it's PayPal or the vendor as this is my first time using it.  At the vendor's site, I check out, log-in to Paypal & get a message

"Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."

I thought this was going to be ez, instead it's a headache trying to find a way to order items and pay for 'em.  It's made me leery of trying again

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

temp20161216a
Contributor
Contributor

and thats just trying to buy something just think abount all the sellers right now trying to get paid I have 9 item i sold with tracking uploaded and excellent feedback for some of these transactions but for some reason my account has been limited for suspisious activity and money beng held 180 days 6 months ..but guess what Paypal  got there fees for the transactions but not me **bleep**  report them to SEC,BBB,FTC, And your State Reps if enough people do this Im sure they will lose there accsess to be able to be an public company that sales Share on Wall  Street. REPORT THEM TO SECERITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION  and FTC, AND BBB

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi DemianB,

From what you've described here, it sounds like this payment may have been impacted by our internal security model. 

Every time you attempt to make a purchase with your PayPal account, that payment goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved with that particular payment. If the system deems a transaction to be high risk, then it may limit the funding options that are available or block the payment from going through altogether. It sounds like this is what you were running into here.

You can try sending this payment again at a later time or you can try using a different funding source to complete this payment. In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience.

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

temp20161216a,

I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal account has been limited. For additional assistance, you'll want to reach out to our teams directly at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance. 

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.