STILL cannot transfer funds.

xc800can
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting really annoying! For the THIRD time now in as many attempts, (yes, three times and you're OUT!) I have attempted to transfer funds from my pay pal account to my bank account, each time it gets reversed due to "a technical problem" . I checked with my bank and found somehow they had linked my line of credit with my savings account, so I figured that was the reason for the reversal. I had it fixed at the bank. Tried earlier this week to transfer funds, nope, revesed yet again. What is going on? I am also annoyed because last time this happened, I recieved a computer generated email telling me how to transfer funds , which I had already done EXACTLY the way it instructed me! I was also informed that any transfer is supposed to be free, doesn't say anything about the $150 and over amount being free only.So why is it whenever I attempt a transfer I am charged a fee? This doesn't really upset me, however, when a transfer is reversed due to pay-pal's problem, why is that fee not re-embursed? If you charge me 50 cents to transfer funds, but then don't transfer them, why are they keeping the fee for doing NOTHING?I have now been charged $1.50 in the last month for reversed transfers. I'm getting fed up quickly with pay pal, John.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

xc800can
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, just got the computer generated email from pay pal, please read the second line they sent me, and explain to me why I'm continually charged fees????

Remember:

• There are no fees for personal payments to friends and family that are funded by your bank account or PayPal balance.
  • You can also transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account and withdraw to your bank account at no charge.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.