Rude Customer Service

MoniquePinks
New Community Member

I've had a very unpleasant experiene with one of the service representive named Emma on July 29, 2017. She answered the call as if she didnt want to be at work today. When she asked what could she help me with I explained to her about me not being able to access my account to make payments and that a represenvtative a few days ago had put in a ticket. Instead of trying to offer to look to see why the issuse had not been resolved she in turn started to talk to me as if I was a toddler and tell me that I should log and log back in using a different internet browser. After explaining to her that I have already done that she repeatedly talked over me and then stated well I dont know what to tell. She then stated the call is ending and hung up... I writing a review on her because when I called to ask how can I survey her everyone gave me the run around. I hope this doesnt happen to someone else.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.