Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@swtmeadow

Not sure that with 188 million accounts active worldwide that they are going to shed any tears about a few folks on this thread closing their accounts.............LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

juana17

you obviously know nothing about business.  They do and will pay attention, and, they will regret the public trust  loss  as well as embarassment.

Login to Me Too

grammy123
New Community Member

i was trying to cancel my account and saw people canceling for political views .I support donald trump and changed my mind about canceling

Login to Me Too

dbrown_green
New Community Member
Disappointed, rethinking PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Mortimersnerd
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree! Not happy with this CEO. I also am looking for an alternative.

Login to Me Too

KIMBER120
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I'm disgusted to think any of my money would go to Republicans or Trump. I'm searching for alternatives now, too. Venmo is one I'm looking into.

Login to Me Too

antitrump
New Community Member

Completely disgusted by his support of Trump. And am even more disgusted that my fees are helping to fill Trump's coffers. I'm closing my account. 

Login to Me Too

hechenberg
Contributor
Contributor

Just opened a US account - rethinking now - I don't want to contribute - however indirectly - to Trump's campaign.

Login to Me Too

MRM12345
New Community Member

I am also leaving because of Mr. Thiel's support of Mr. Trump. 

Login to Me Too

vebo
Contributor
Contributor

I will be minimizing my use of PayPal due to Mr. Thiel's support of Donald Trump, and I will strive to use alternatives until my use of PayPal is zero, then I'm going to close my account. It sickens me to think that profits from my transactions, no matter how small, go toward electing a bigoted, narcasistic sexual predator into the office of the presidency. Mr. Thiel's support of Donald Trump is an example of someone who is putting hyperpartainship above the good of our country. That is the sort of thing that is going to destroy this country.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.