Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DrewInCA
New Community Member

It would be nice to see a public statement from PayPal. But according to this, Thiel no longer has any affilliation with PayPal.

On the other hand, he does have a large stake in Facebook:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/10/17/paypal-founder-peter-thiels-1m-trump-donation-leads...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

Celtress
New Community Member

I find it very disturbing that Paypal is associated with someone who has no morals or ethics, who lies, cheats and makes bad business decisions. It seriously has me concerned about my account and the safety of my funds. 

Donating to such a person who is a clear danger to our country and the economy casts shadows and questions about Paypal. 

Shame on you!!

Login to Me Too

AMDiven

Agreed!  We have been using PayPal since 2000, We are Outa Here!

Login to Me Too

jimkent99
New Community Member

Agree!  Trump's unwillingness to deny KKK supporter David Duke was the last straw. Tomorrow we're right behind you--OUTA HERE!  Dump Hitler & Himmler!

Login to Me Too

Dbooner
New Community Member
How can Peter do this to our community and, more importantly, our nation??? I feel so let down to the point I want to close my PayPal account!!!
Login to Me Too

AMDiven

Agreed! We have been using PayPal since 2000, We are Outa Here!

Login to Me Too

SLIS
New Community Member
I am disappointed that Paypal would choose to make a large donation to the Donald Trump campaign after all the misogynistic, racist, bigoted, anti-gold family, anti-war hero, abusive comments that he would make to us as American citizens. What were you thinking Peter?
Login to Me Too

AMDiven

WOW, we are Outa Here!

Login to Me Too

HatredIsTrump
Contributor
Contributor

I'm calling tomorrow to cancel. Thiel is a cancer on democracy

Login to Me Too

Packerbqcker
New Community Member

Agreed. Paypal is essentially PayTrump. I can no longer do business with them. I just removed my bank information and credit card information. How do I cancel the account entirely?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.