Paypal only protects buyers committing fraud

Thereallegal
Contributor
Contributor

5 hours trying to get e-mail address to provide my story after the buyer that have committed a fraud. No explanation and the criminal is encouraged to go ahead and do it again! You guys are the reason why unlawful acts rule the world 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Thereallegal
Contributor
Contributor

You are the reason why crime lever is increased around the world. You are the worst, the least legal the most time-consuming and the least cared business that was ever created! Seriously. The WORST. I cannot describe how confused you got me when I saw your decision and how careless you seemed to me. You! YOU encourage people to do financial crimes. You haven't looked at my case at all, but you protected fraud-commuting buyer "just because"! I wish you all the worst in business. Seriously. You are just a soil for crimes and Slam! I am sure you are proud of it though.

Login to Me Too

dianejmac
New Community Member

I took the time to prove to pay pal that the buyer was lying to get a full refund stating that item was not as described.  I sent the buyer the exact measurements he asked for and then also took photos and sent to pay/pal and they still said they were giving the buyer full refund.  Telling me I get to sell the item again.  I am out the shipping costs and this buyer is a outright thief.  I check his feedback and he has give lots of negative feedback in the past when he could not get away with this.  SO SELLERS BEWARE! PAYPAL WILL NOT PROTECT YOU AND FOR THAT FACT NEITHER DOES EBAY!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.