Pay pal sucks

Jolo7077
Pay pal sucks. I had my iTunes connected to PayPal, there fore I had a ton of reoccurring payments and subscriptions going through pay pal, went to send money to my roommate and all of the sudden, after a very very long time of having pay pal I had limitations on my account. Which would be fine, if it weren't so f*inf hard to get them resolved! This has been going on for 1 month now, all of my subscriptions are being cancelled, I have talked to pay pal THREE times on the phone, they are useless, know nothing and literally do not help in any way. They suck. Pay pal sucks. I just want to resolve this so I can never ever use pay pal again. Have been a loyal customer for a long time and this is how I feel. I'll also add that I have never left a negative review on any website, I have never even complained at a restaurant before.... But pay pal has me so extremely frustrated and they are not assisting me in resolving anything so expressing my Frustration on here is my last resort. I hate pay pal.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sebastianrodill
Contributor
Contributor

I had a different issue but I feel you. I lost some money because I don't remember my password and their useless customer support service can't reset ir. I also cannot use the "forgot my password" feature because their site is broken. I have nothing else to do but complain in here. paypal sucks.

Login to Me Too

BryanOlsen

Welcome to paypal they have to be the worst on line payment companey in the world........

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.