allowing to Send funds to another paypal address after 180days

AshleyMustafa27
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that paypal are trying to give me more  headache just to get my money in my paypal account?! we have the right to our money...and paypal dont have the rights to freeze it in paypal account for 6months.. for whats the reasons?! its half of a year.. imagine?! if you were in my situation and you really need that money in your paypal account that is being freeze...or have to wait for 180days and one of your love ones are in a danger... what can you do?! nothing right?! this paypal sucks.... i think its a scammed.... well, you cant blamed me if i say bad words here its because of your service and agents that are so slow....

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshleyMustafa27

Unfortunately they do have the right as you agreed to it in their user agreement when you opened your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AshleyMustafa27
Contributor
Contributor

I know but they should give us a hard time just to get our money...

Login to Me Too

AshleyMustafa27
Contributor
Contributor

i mean should not give us hard time

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshleyMustafa27

I think its because someone can file a chargeback via their credit card company up to 6 months after paying, so that is why they freeze your funds that long so they have it there if they need to refund it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AshleyMustafa27
Contributor
Contributor

look.. my paypal account is being limited for a year....and until now i didnt get my money....thats s*cks!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshleyMustafa27

You said 180 days so i gave you the ''reason'' they do it for 180 days.

180 days is not a year.

If it was a year then you should have said a year.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AshleyMustafa27
Contributor
Contributor

but why is it after 180days they did give me my money...i want my money back....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshleyMustafa27

Well ask them??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.