Account access after lost card

Mitchnsyl
New Community Member
Has PayPal ever thought about an agreement with one of the major Banks so that if a Community member or card member loses their card they could go to that local branch of the major bank and withdraw money. With proper ID of course. My dilemma began when I lost my card. Ordered the new one. Went to jail for 30 days. The other card never arrived. Or I never received it I still don't know what the story is. My account is Frozen. Oh my gosh deposits for my military retirement and SSI go into that account. I have been out of jail for a week now with zero access to my money. The account shows zero balance. And there should be over $6,000 with my deposits that were made while I was incarcerated. If I could simply walk into a local branch of one of the major Banks fill out the proper paperwork with the proper ID I should be able to make a withdrawal. This is just a what if? My life would be a little different right now. My daughter is here now to help me make the phone call to pay-pal tomorrow because I do not understand any of the security questions they are asking me. I have lived in so many locations I don't know the street numbers or names and I hope to get back into my account soon
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.