why does paypal hinder our 2nd amendment?

kevin9mm
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a member since 2000 but will no longer support any business that hinders any of my constitutional rights.  Over these many years I have made a lot of transactions, in the neighborhood of 60000, probably more than that.  However I can not do business with anyone who would limit what I can legally do because they think they know what is better for me than I do.  Paypal has sought fit to take away peoples rights, at the very list attempt to limit them and may our freedoms more difficult.  I'm not sure if they banned or blocked paying for certain books that are considered offensive or dangerous, but why not?  With this line of thinking they should.

Paypal should not allow payment for pressure cookers, any kind of pipe that might be made into a pipe bomb, anything with a sharp edge.

unless this is all politically motivated and not really about safety.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

vanrana
New Community Member

When will companies like PayPal realize that citizens' right to keep and bear arms...this also means buying arms and ammunition...is what has allowed these same companies to exist and do business in the first place?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.