not-smooth experience with attempt to receive help via website

BeeFox
Contributor
Contributor

A little feedback on my recent frustration with attempting to contact PayPal about an issue that didn't fit neatly into the previously written FAQs (namely, that I was receiving emails on someone else's transactions.)

--I wrote a note to the help desk via the website — with lots of details about what happened.
 --I got a form letter back based on the “topics” I had chosen as being my issue.  The email said if my question wasn’t answered to please write  another email with as much information as possible.  Of course, my original email had been entered through the website and was lost to posterity. [FIRST SUGGESTION: Please include original emails when writing back with the form letter, so we don't have to write it all over again.]
—I wrote the whole thing out in detail again.
—I then received another form letter saying: “ok, please call us here.” — Clearly no one had read THAT long email either.  Which is fine, but not if you TOLD ME TO GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE.

[SECOND SUGGESTION: Openly admit that you're not going to read the emails and tell people to respond if they want information on how to call in, but don't ask them to write a long email.]

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.