US ADDRESS BUYER ACTUALLY IS IN CHINA FILED ITEM DAMAGED OVER 3 WEEKS AFTER US RECEIPT

raindropshop55
Contributor
Contributor

I am so livid right now I care barely type.  I was totally shocked to see my Paypal balance in the negative after a 200.00 doll I sold and shipped to a city 35 miles from me had a "HELD FUNDS" notice filed 3 and a half weeks after they received the item!!!   They gave little reason for the refund request only "cracks".  I was never contacted by the buyer that there was any problem and I feel extremely confident in saying the doll was in excellent condition and I packaged extremely well.  I started doing some checking and it turns out the address in the US I shipped to is a business that ships items to China (where it turns out the buyer actually lives).  I have called Paypal twice, the first time to find out why the dispute because it would not display in my Paypal under "details" and the 2nd to report the buyer is not even at the address I shipped to, someone reshipped it to China.  So how can I be held liable for the item being shipped to China after it was delivered to the address I was instructed to deliver it to????!!!!!!  And how on earth do I get my doll back if they keep my money?????!!!!!  The people I spoke with at Paypal were very polite, but I felt like I was completely wasting my time and not really being listened to.  I was told the buyer has 72 hours to respond and then it goes to arbitration--how long does that take and what does Paypal do with my money while I am waiting????

Have any other sellers had this same experience??  The buyer has only 56 feedback and 3 of them are sellers complaining about her.   I have also reported the buyer to Ebay.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.