Re: Changing from classic to new interface

thegrape
New Community Member

Thanks so much. The new interface was driving me crazy.

Another example of eBay/PayPal "improving" our experience by making it harder to do what we have been doing for years.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yeah I actually couldn't stand the new interface after a while, the one where it lets you upload a avatar pic. 

There's actually another layout that I liked better which I suspect is some kind of mobile version but it appeared on my desktop computer when I logged on.  It has a "complete your profile" percentile meter on a blue banner once you log on.  If there is a way I choose that layout across all my accounts, let me know so I don't have to migrate from one account to another.

Its like the new Yahoo/att web mail.  It was working fine before but nooooo, they have to update which is fine just update the look via css but don't mess with the coding.  And here, its like a big patchwork quilt or something.  Half old style/half new style, with 3 different layout designs.  Just pick one look to go with and do the whole entire site like that already.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.