PAYPAL PLEASE REACTIVATE MY CARD!

ViTALiTY
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

First of all, im sorry if i got the subforum wrong, but hey, im new here. And now the issue:

I recently got a new card, and had issues with my bank, card did not worked properly, i tried to link it with PayPal too many times, and i blocked it. Now i resolved issues with my bank, card is working fine, but i need PayPal support to reactivate my card, or to take it off the blocked list. I tried e-mail them but they just dont want to respond. What am i supposed to do? Who am i supposed to contact?  

I would appreciate any help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to call and speak with a customer support person, very few credit card issues like this are ever resolved via email.

Login to Me Too

ViTALiTY
Contributor
Contributor

Thats for the reply, i tried out through Facebook page. CAlling customer service is not an option for me, since im from the Bosnia and Herzegovina. 

Login to Me Too

RenaeLynn
Contributor
Contributor

Just looking throught all the posts. Thanks for all the contact info.

Login to Me Too

virginija
New Community Member

@ViTALiTY wrote:

Hello,

First of all, im sorry if i got the subforum wrong, but hey, im new here. And now the issue:

I recently got a new card, and had issues with my bank, card did not worked properly, i tried to link it with PayPal too many times, and i blocked it. Now i resolved issues with my bank, card is working fine, but i need PayPal support to reactivate my card, or to take it off the blocked list. I tried e-mail them but they just dont want to respond. What am i supposed to do? Who am i supposed to contact?  

I would appreciate any help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.