Missing refund, how do I find where my money is?

Jbell5777
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ive been dealing with an issue where I made a purchase online on May 15th I closed my bank account on May 22nd to go with another bank then I issed a refund for that purchase then it was charged back to my closed bank account on the 25th.  Why didn't this go back to Paypal where I could put it into my new bank account with a different bank?

It was sent to wells fargo now after a few months dealing with this paypal says they can't issue me a refund until I talk to well fargo then I talk to wells fargo and they tell me they never recieved it and the company where I made the purchase from is telling me paypal recieved the refund but paypal just seems to be clueless on this issue and they cannot help me at all. I have multiple tracer id's reference numbers from wells fargo and paypal and nothing is being done, please help me in what I need to do, I cannot be the first person this has happened to.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.