Is Paypal becoming a ripoff?

5cardstud
Contributor
Contributor

I am very leary of thw way paypal is changing and what I've been reading. I used to have a great experience with paypal so why would any company or business take a perfect site, easy to use and directed at the customers happiness and change it to this...what ever it is now. I can't even name it. I have tried to give them their money for 3 days when it used to take 3 min. I have tried everything to email support but there is no option to do that. I tried using a different issue just to make contact but got the same machine generated messages they have posted on their site. Why even have a contact us you can't contact anyone. Oh except a machine that answers with the same info you read online? The only reason I can see is they want you to default on the payments to them so they can charge an extra fee for being late. My credit is perfect and I pay my bills on time but paypal is working toward making that option non existant.

Why would they make it so hard if not impossible to contact them? I don't use the phone contact us because I always get an Iranian that can't speak very good english so neither of us understand each other. I pray for the day I have them paid off, if I ever find a way to make that happen, and then I will never use them again. It's so sad because they used to be so good.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ada530na
New Community Member
I am experiencing the same I'm a very dedicated member of PayPal make my payments twice a month never had a problem till now went to make a purchase at dollar general card decline I was so shocked especially since they had just received a hundred dollars payment went to call them the response was the PayPal card is no longer accepted did not understand why they did not let me know this man mike is what he stated his name was very disrespectful stated he will just close my account and hung up the phone
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.