Customer Support

Arthur02e9
New Community Member

I would say PayPal customer support is lousy but appears to not even exist.  I never thought I would find customer support that was worse than Comcast.  I cannot get through the phone barrier.  The robot voice just keeps droning on and on.  Even when she recognizes that I want to talk with an agent, she actually says "but first I need to..." and there we go again with droning without connection.  A sent email to spoof@paypal.com and was supposed to receive a notice back whether PayPal sent the email.  Nope.  Got a long email back from PayPal that was the same droning but not the information they said would be sent. A few months ago I had a disputed transaction, resolved, then the product arrived. When I contacted PayPal to reinstate the payment, I was told PayPal was out of it and I would have to contact the vendor directly.  That was rather difficult since the vendor was only reachable via PayPal, which is why I set the account up in the first place.

I have sold my stock in PayPal.  I am just about to close my account.  Enough is enough.

I really recommend whoever reads this tries to elevate it upwards in the organization.  If PayPal fails, jobs will be lost.  It is not looking good now, that's for sure.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JustCanbe
Contributor
Contributor

You can face with the problem even in paypal dispute! Support is awful!

My problem is as below for your information!
I've written to Paypal more than ten times via message center and e-mail and no one of my messages was responded!!!!

Seller didn't send me the item and provided to Paypal the FAKE tracking number while the dispute was opened. And Paypal refused to refund me becuase the tracking information was not checked by Paypal carefully!

Claime detailes are as below from my last messages to Paypal:

QUOTE:
I have appealed to the Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-004-606-584-545, because you didn't check the Seller's tracking number (RH283182627CN) before making your decision! And now it transformed to Not as described - Appeal Case - #PP-004-606-584-545.
You required me to return the item!
BUT PLEASE READ COMMENTS TO APPEAL AND MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES!
I DON'T HAVE THE ITEM! SELLER PROVIDED YOU WITH THE FAKE TRACKING NUMBER to confuse the paypal in dispute #PP-004-606-584-545. AS PER HIS TRACKING, THE ITEM WAS SENT TO POSTCODE 01030. MY POSTCODE IS 01133! PLEASE RECHECK!
SO, SELLER PROVIDED THE NUMBER NOT FOR MY SHIPMENT, BUT FOR SHIPMENT TO ANOTHER BUYER!
Please help me to get my money back!!!
Hope to hear from you ASAP!

UNQUOTE.

Paypal, PLEASE ASSIT! Hope you can reply to me!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate threads not allowed and unfair to others hoping to get a reply.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.