Bank Account Overdrawn & Still Fund Unavailable After eBay Case Closed

A-W
New Community Member
I Recently Sold Some Coins For $450 on eBay When The Buyer Got Them & Said I didn't describe them correctly (which I did) but he opend a case with eBay against me I agreed to refund his $ if he would ship the back to me which he did signature conformation him knowing that I was out of town at the time I was not there to sign for it anyhow that was Sat 12th anyway my neighbor who gets my mail told me there was a slip so I responed that I would be home by tomorrow Sat 18th to get the package but refused to give him a refund w/o having my coins in hand first as I am already suspect a scam anyhow he esclated the case saying he need his $ now & won eBay Refunded his $450 but since his funds where never avaiable & my account was insufficient my back up bank account was used & overdrawn now I still have $450 less fees in my Paypal account from the sale & funds are still not available I just don't want to be out $900 because Of this I already feel I'm being Scamed by the buyer what do I do & will Paypay protect me from a double refund?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SICKOFTHIS
Contributor
Contributor

NO, PAYPAL will NOT PROTECT YOU AT ALL.

they will keep as much of your money as they can, they will hold it for as long as they can, they will charge you FEES to get the money back and you are screwed just for being a paypal member.

cut your losses and run as fast as you can.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.