i want to change attachged mobile number to my real number

dny786
New Community Member

Dear Paypal
My attached mobile number is not correct i think some one using my account so please change this number to my accrual number or close my account i will re make this..

waiting for your kind and quick response.

Regards:
Danish <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @dny786, Here's how to view and update personal information, such as mailing address, email address, phone number, or language: Click the Settings cog next to log out. For your address, email address and phone number start by clicking the + sign to add or edit your information. You can select your language from the language dropdown on the left side of the page. You can't close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance. Here's how to close your PayPal account: Click Settings next to "Log Out." Click Close your account under "Account options." Enter your bank account number if requested. Click Close Account. Here's what happens when you close your account: Any unpaid money requests are automatically canceled. You lose any unused redemption codes or coupons. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.