Unable to complete login authentication

Jamey0509
New Community Member

Hello all,

So I haven't used my paypal account in a good few months, and since then I've gotten a new phone with a different sim card in it. When I try to log in to my account now I have to complete some authentication either through a text or a phone call. The problem is that my old number that I no longer have access to is the one linked to my account. Is there any way to get back into my account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gp91
Contributor
Contributor

@Jamey0509 

I had the exact same problem and this is why i saw your inquiry . I think I found a way to get past the verification page . Firstly I tried logging into my account then I clicked on contact us at the bottom of the verification page . After that I scrolled down on the page i was taken to and clicked resolution centre. Finally I noticed that at the top of the page was the usual layout (summary activity wallet etc.), then I proceeded to go to summary and I was able to change my phone information. I dont know if this helps but try it out and let me know.

Login to Me Too

Paulcurios
New Community Member

The phone number on my account is in correct

Login to Me Too

Paulcurios
New Community Member

I need to speak to some one to get my account authenticated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.