UNABLE TO ACTIVATE MY PAY PAL CARD

IKVRII
New Community Member

i just bought a paypal prepaid mastercard on walmart and I am trying to activate it but when i put in my card information it just stuck in loading and just stays there, nothing happens and I have tried to reload it and re enter it again but nothing happens. Tried it on my phone and computer but nothing happens it just stuck in loading 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @IKVRII, To activate it on PayPal.com: Go to paypal.com/activatecard. Log into your account and enter the required information. Click Activate Card. You may need to provide your date of birth and Social Security number as required by the USA Patriot Act. To activate it on the PayPal Mobile App: Log into your PayPal account. Click the Settings cog in the top right corner. Select PayPal Cash Card. Enter the required information. Click Activate Card. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.