PayPal App login security prompt

GSatch
Contributor
Contributor

I just downloaded the PayPal app and cannot log in to it. I get a page that says 'Security Prompt' but, other than that, it is blank.  My husband has the app on his phone (new last week) and he discovered his is the same. Now we've both wasted the evening trying to solve this problem and see quite a few examples of the same problem going back years and years in this forum.

Is there a problem with this app? Why is it available to download if it doesn't work? How do we fix this? Is it worth fixing - I don't know because I can't try the app until I can log into it.

The only reason I wanted this app was to see how it works with a PayPal QR code.  I am trying to find an inexpensive solution for taking contactless payments at the small charity I work for. I cannot see what a customer experiences using this app if I can't use the app myself and I'm concerned it's actually a colossal waste of time pursuing this if nobody else can log in to the app either.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.