Notification bell Icon has Red Banner count that will not go away

Temp20220216i
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is it just me or other users has problem with their red Notification banner that will not go away? I have a notification that tells me to link a Credit Card, but I don't need this. And yet I after I view the message, I have no option to mark it read, nor it will go away. This is pretty annoying as it's the first thing it prompt you when you login, and it's just a ad link notification for me.

What's even more annoying is when I contacted PayPal through their Message Center for help (BTW, I was surprise to see it's NOT a live CHAT! and they takes a day to reply!), they simply keep sending me links to article on how to setup and link CreditCard or telling me unrelated offers. It goes back and forward for like 3 times (which means 3 days!) and still they are not able to help me. They are not even addressing my issue, which I just want the notification to stop.

And today when I login, I can't even see any more messages in their Message Center. It says "Our apologies, but messages are currently unavailable. Please close this window and select another contact option."

Is PayPal help and support always this bad? What other contact option is there? This is such a silly thing and yet so frustration to experience with. Am I the only one out here with this crappy website?

Sincerely,

A frustrated user!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nobling
Contributor
Contributor

Concur.

I also hate the way PP have filled up my summary page with useless information (read: marketing) without giving me the option to get rid of it.

Usual story with customer support; NONE.

If software developers or marketeers need to leave their mark, they should go out and mow the lawn. They SHOULD NOT make changes to webpages without asking. This applies to Facetube as well.

Clearly these idiots do not use the rubbish they pedal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.