My Account is Closed

LadyBe43
Contributor
Contributor

For reasons that they refuse to explain to mean, other than to say "Security Reasons" my account has been closed in December 2019 and all I am allowed to do is VIEW it.  I cannot receive or send money and it does no good to ask why.  At first when I asked why, they wanted me to prove who I was so I sent them all of this:  a copy of my Certified Birth Certificate, my IL Driver's License, a copy of my Utility bill (in my name), a copy of the first page of my mortgage.  They accepted it but then stopped communicating completely -- guess it didn't matter that I proved who I was.  To this day, I still do not know why and NOW, I am not going to be able to take a certain job because they only pay via Paypal.  So I lose again!  Any suggestions?  I have already filed a complaint with the Federal Fair Trade Commission and am waiting for a response from them but that could take a while.  That's my case.  Any one with suggestions I am all ears. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Townsend8
New Community Member

Does anyone have the email of Paypal back office to see why an account is closed?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.